With TrackingLocater.com you can quickly track FedEx® packages going to anywhere in the world. Whether the package is going across town, or across the world you can easily track your package with our PackageTracking™ service. Using our service is simple and easy to use. Simply enter your FedEx® tracking number to start the process.
After following the simple setup process you will be able to quickly search packages from over a hundred carriers – both regional and international.
FedEx Corporation is an American-based worldwide courier delivery Service Company, which has its headquarters located in Memphis, Tennessee. The term “FedEx” is an abbreviation from the company’s original air division name, Federal Express, which was used from 1973 until 2000.
Today, FedEx is being directed by FedEx Corporation that offers strategic direction and combined financial reporting for companies that are operating under the FedEx worldwide: FedEx Services, FedEx Office, FedEx Trade Networks, FedEx Custom Critical, FedEx Express, FedEx Freight, FedEx Ground, and FedEx Supply Chain Solutions.
FedEx offers businesses and customers all over the world a comprehensive portfolio of E-commerce, business, and transportation services. FedEx provides integrated business applications by operating companies competing cooperatively and managed collaboratively, under the valued FedEx brand. Constantly ranked as among the worldтАЩs admired and reliable employers, FedEx encourages its more than 300,000 team associates to maintain absolute and positive focus on safety, paramount ethical and professional standards to satisfy the needs of the customers and communities.
Expanded Tracking Service
TrackingLocater.com also supports over a hundred additional regional and international carriers. Many of the additional carriers you are probably familiar with – and some you may not recognize. Some of those names include DHL®, DPD, China Post, Australia Post, Aramex, Swiss Post, Royal Mail and much more.
For the entire list of carriers check out our carriers page. You can also view some of the bigger names below.
Sample FedEx® Number Formats
- Below is a sample of the tracking number formats used by FedEx. However, if it’s a valid FedEx number our system can track it!
- Service Sample Number Formats
- FedEx® 9999 9999 9999
- 9999 9999 9999 999
- Services Offered
- Worldwide Courier Services
FedEx has shipping solutions which includes economy and priority delivery services throughout the world. They offer customs cleared, door to door delivery services that are backed with a money back guarantee. For packages with weights up to 68kg, clients can choose early morning delivery option which takes 1 to 3 business days.. The normal economy option takes 4 to 6 business days while priority delivery for packages of up to 68kgs take between 1 to 3 business days.
FedEx also delivers packages over 68kg but less than 1000kg. Priority delivery of such packages takes between 1 to 3 days while economy deliveries take between 4 to 6 business days.
FedEx offers various services that are suited to meet the shipping demands of different individuals and companies worldwide. The following are the services provided in this category:
- FedEx International First тАУ This service delivers packages that are time sensitive into the United States and different major countries around the world. The service is available from Monday to Friday.
- FedEx International Priority тАУ This is one of the most popular services offered by the company and it offers time definite shipments not only in the United States but also to over more than 200 countries and territories around the world.
- FedEx International Priority Freight Services тАУ This service provides customs cleared freight shipping services to more than 130 countries and territories.
- FedEx International Economy тАУ The international economy option deals with less time sensitive deliveries without necessarily compromising on reliability.